https://actionsprout.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/party-lights.jpeg 768 1024 Briana Milligan http://actionsprout.wpengine.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/Logo_actionsprout_transparent_horizontal_300-300x100.png Briana Milligan2015-08-30 08:00:332016-08-30 23:37:16[WEBINAR] How to promote your event on Facebook
- Pay attention to your event category and tags. This will influence who and how many people see your event.
- Events can be public or private. Pay attention to this as you’re creating your event.
- Facebook events have a two week life span. This is a Facebook limitation so plan accordingly.
- If you are running multiple shows / events over the time period create separate event pages for each.
- Keep posting to the event page while the event is happening. Those who expressed interest, or said they were going but didn’t, will receive these messages. You may just change their mind!