Notes and resources:
- Be sure to use the right correct tools for the job! You personal profile should always be your keys to the Facebook kingdom (no “fake” profiles to login please), your nonprofit should have a Facebook page (not a personal profile), your events should use event pages (not Facebook pages) and play with Facebook Groups as needed to further engage smaller groups of people.
- Get to know your Facebook publishing tools!
- Dig into your Facebook page Insights. There is a TON of valuable data and resources inside this tab waiting for you. Here are the top numbers to pay attention too.
- Post 2 to 3 times a day on Facebook. This is the sweet spot that will maximize your organic reach and engagement without spamming your supporters.
- Check out our awesome case study on content curation!