Why it’s even better than Profile Campaign Builder and how to benefit from it, step by step.
Our Profile Campaign Builder has been, by far, one of our most beloved tools. And yet we’re getting rid of it. Why? Because we have something you’re going to love even more!
Since this is such an important tool for our customers, we wanted to walk you through what you can expect from this new tool and how easy it is to set up a new picture campaign. So, let’s jump in, shall we?
Would you believe our popular Profile Campaign Builder was created as an experiment? We built it in the course of our early ActionSprout Labs work. We were trying to figure out ways to help nonprofits on Facebook, and this seemed like a good place to start. From the communities overwhelming use of the tool, we were definitely on to something helpful!
Using what we learned from that experiment (thanks in large part to the feedback of nonprofit customers like you), we’re thrilled to give our community more of what they need… only better.
FREE New Features
You’re not here for a history lesson though. You’re here to get things done! So without further ado, let’s check out the new features you’ll be able to enjoy (for free!) that the old tool lacked.
- See metrics on views, clicks, and completion rate.
- Track Facebook engagement on your Profile Picture Frame Facebook post. View total reactions, comments, and shares for the post.
- Any Profile Picture Frames you create are now connected to your Facebook page rather than your personal account. So when someone views your social action, it will be in the context of your organization’s Facebook page and hard-linked back to it. People will also see how many of their friends and family have already liked page right there, no clicks necessary.
- Keep supporters who’ve already changed their profile image in the loop with action updates.
Bonus Features for Silver Customers
With our Silver subscription (just $29 per month), now you can also have access to these long-awaited features:
Collect names and email addresses from everyone who changes their Facebook profile image using your overlay!
Integrate supporter info for your profile picture campaign directly into MailChimp, so your mailing list stays current and comprehensive.
How to get started
- Login or sign up for ActionSprout
- Select the Facebook page you’d like to create a Profile Picture Frame for, from the accounts screen.
- Navigate to your social actions tab and click the green Create action button at the top
- Select Profile Picture Frame from the menu that opens
- Use our getting started guide and guide on creating awesome overlay images. to create your frame.
- Once finished, use our Smart Scheduler to post your new social action at the best time to reach and engage as many people as possible on Facebook.
And that’s it! We truly think you’re going to love it. But if you have any questions, suggestions, or concerns, please drop us a line at email@example.com. We always love to hear from our customers.