Being part of the conversation just got easier!
If you’re not actively reading, responding to and managing the comments on your Facebook posts, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity to build a community and relationships with your supporters.
We’re excited to introduce Comments Inbox, a new tool in ActionSprout to help you manage your Facebook comments easily and efficiently!
To use Comments Inbox, simply turn it on:
- Click on the People tab at the top of the page.
- Select the Comments option from the side menu.
- Click on the Enable Comments Inbox button.
Now, all of the comments on your Facebook Page will appear in your ActionSprout account.
Comments Inbox includes the following features:
- A priority view so that you can deal with the most important comments first.
- View the profiles and activity history for each commenter so that you have the appropriate context for responding.
- Tag important people so that you can identify your donors, VIPs, staff or even trolls, and get notified when they make comments in the future.
- Like comments (as your organization) to show your supporters that you’re listening.
- Reply to comments publicly or through a direct message to continue the conversation or offer a follow-up.
- Hide or delete comments that are not appropriate.
- Assign a comment to one of your teammates so that they are notified and can respond.
- Get notified immediately when a commenter uses profanity.
- Get a daily reminder if there are any new priority comments.
- Automatic recommendations for how to address each comment, based on an analysis of the comment and person making it.
- Manage comments as your Facebook Page; stop worrying about accidentally exposing your personal Facebook profile.
The whole team here at ActionSprout is really excited to share Comments Inbox with you. Give it a try—we think you’ll be impressed with how much easier it makes things!
And, as always, we welcome your reactions, ideas and questions, this is just the beginning, we’ll continue to evolve it in response to your feedback!