Big thanks to everyone who was able to join us live!
Presented by Briana Milligan on May 17th, 2016.
Notes and Resources:
- Understand the differences between Facebook entities in order to choose the right tool for the job.
- Your organization should never be a profile. Here’s how to convert it to a Facebook page.
- Give and receive page permissions using your real profile. Not a “grey account”.
- Facebook does not follow traditional communication rules. Applying these “old school” rules will usually fail.
- Post 3 to 4 times a day for maximum organic reach and engagement.
- It’s almost impossible to spam your supporters on Facebook.